Green Beans in Garlic Butter
· 450g fresh green beans, sliced
· 25g unsalted butter
· garlic flakes, crushed or finely chopped
· 2g cumin seeds
· 1/2 tsp chili powder
· Salt to taste
1. Melt the butter over low heat and season with cumin seeds. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
2. Add green beans, salt and chili powder. Cover the pan and simmer the green beans in their own juice until they are tender for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve with vegetable korma or fried rice.