Beans & Potato Curry
· cups beans & potatoes, chopped
· 2 tsp mustard and cumin seeds
· 2 tbsp oil
· 1 tsp black gram
· 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
· 1 tsp chili powder
· Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry the mustard and cumin seeds until they splutter.
2. Add vegetables, salt, turmeric and cook on high heat for a couple of minutes.
3. Add coriander powder, chili powder, cumin powder and cook on low heat until it is done.
4. If you desire to have potatoes more crispy, add little rice flour and stir well.
5. Serve hot.