Swedish Punch and Chocolate Sweets
· 300 ml granulated sugar
· 2 eggs
· 300 g coconut butter
· 100 g cocoa powder
· 100 ml Swedish arrak punch
Proceed as follows:
1. Beat the eggs into the sugar.
2. Melt the coconut butter, then let it cool until it almost starts to re-solidify.
3. Pour the melted cocnut butter into the egg-and-sugar batter, mix.
4. Add the cocoa powder and the punch, stir until you get a homogenous mixture.
5. Pour the mixture onto a wide dish or baking-tin. This should be so large that the resulting layer is not more
than 1 cm deep.
6. Leave it in the refrigerator to solidify. Afterwards, cut it up into small pieces, which can be covered by
sprinkles or jimmies for easier handling.