VEGETABLE QUICHE (CRUSTLESS)
1 Yellow onion
2 cloves garlic
1/2 lb. Mushrooms
2 Zucchini squash
1 Medium carrot
4 oz. Low-fat hoop or farmers cheese
5 Fertile eggs
1/2 c. Non-fat milk
1. Dice onion, garlic, and mushrooms; grate zucchini, carrots and cheese.
2. Mix all ingredients and place into a slightly buttered 6" x 9" casserole.
3. Beat egg and milk adding 1 tsp. dry mustard powder and 1/2 marjoram powder.
4. Pour over casserole and bake in a pan of water at 375 degrees F. in a pre-heated oven. When done an inserted knife will come out clean.
5. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. This is also an excellent cold dish.
This makes 8 servings.