8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Vegetable OYSTER FRIED MUSHROOMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece OYSTER FRIED MUSHROOMS 2437 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nedimex
Super MOD
Super MOD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: OYSTER FRIED MUSHROOMS Reply with quote

Source: Fall '92 Vegetarian Gourmet profile of Ken Bergeron

OYSTER FRIED MUSHROOMS

Ingredients:
------------
4 oz Oyster mushrooms, rinsed and kept slightly moist
1 1/2 cup safflower oil for frying
Flour mix:
----------
1 tsp nori flakes, pulverized in a coffee grinder or blender
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup unbleached flower
pinch of salt and pepper
Water mix:
----------
1/2 tsp nori flakes
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup water
Bread crumb mix:
----------------
2 cups fresh bread crumbs (not dried, no crust)
4 tsp nori flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Instructions:
-------------
Thoroughly mix ingredients for each of the three mixes. Heat oil to 350 (I don't trust my stove, so I got an oil thermometer. He says five mins on med heat) in a wok. Dredge mushrooms in flour mix and shake off excess. Dip mushrooms into water mix and shake off excess. Dredge mushrooms in crumb mix. Fry mushrooms four to five at a time for about 1 1/2 minutes, being careful that the breading doesn't get beyond
golden. Drain mushrooms on a towel covered plate. Allow a minute between batches for oil to re-heat. mushrooms may be kept warm in a 250 oven.
Serve garnished with fresh lime chunks.
Note:
-----
Although these are deep fried, the mag says they're only 7g fat per serving, for what that's worth.
These are supposed to resemble fried oysters. I obviously wouldn't know, but they're really good, and all the Orthodox people I've served them to have like them.

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

FRIED EGGPLANT WITH GREEN BACON AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS BAKED SCALLOPS AND MUSHROOMS IN GARLI... CREAMED MUSHROOMS CRISP SAUTEED MUSHROOMS GARDEN-STUFFED MUSHROOMS GRILLED PORTOBELLA MUSHROOMS WITH MAN... ITALIAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS MEXICAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMS IN CREAM MUSHROOMS SUPREME MUSHROOMS TAPENADE SAUTED MUSHROOMS ON TOAST SPICY PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS IN BALSAMI... STUFFED MUSHROOMS, ITALIAN STYLE STUFFED MUSHROOMS PARMIGIANA VINEGARETTE MUSHROOMS CRISP-FRIED TOFU AND GREENS FETTUCINE WITH ZUCCHINI AND MUSHROOMS FRIED ZUCCINI Mom's Midnight Mass Oyster Stew LANGOS- HUNGARIAN FRIED BREAD WARM SPRINGS FRIED BREAD CHINESE STYLE BROCCOLI & MUSHROOMS FRIED RICE GREEN BEANS & MUSHROOMS MIXED VEGETABLES & MUSHROOMS OVEN FRIED CHICKEN CHOPS CURRIED MUSHROOMS Whole Mushrooms - Fresh Clarified Butter and Mushrooms Stuffed Mushrooms Orange Rabbit With Mushrooms Chunky Oyster Chowder Rack of Venison With Mushrooms Savory Stuffed Mushrooms Snack Oyster Crackers Chicken and Mushrooms with Noodles Mushrooms With Garlic FRIED FISH OVEN FRIED FISH FRIED CHICKEN BEEFSTEAK AND MUSHROOMS FRIED LIVER CREAM OF MUSHROOMS FRIED CAKES Rice with Mushrooms and Pistachios Curried Mushrooms Mushrooms and Peas FETTUCINE WITH ZUCCHINI AND MUSHROOMS

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece OYSTER FRIED MUSHROOMS 2437 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2018 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]