8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Bread Pizza Crust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Bread (4 piece Pizza Crust 2715 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeyna
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Pizza Crust Reply with quote

Pizza Crust

Servings: 1
2 1/2 c Unbleached Flour
1 1/4 c Pastry Flour
1 pk Active Yeast: dissolved in:
2 1/4 ts Salt
1 1/4 c Tepid water
1/3 c Water

Mix until massed, add 3 t Olive Oil Knead, & let rise to 3X size Knead again & let rise again to 3X size Cut in half, roll out every 2 minutes until expanded to 14 inches. Add toppings and bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes.

zeyna
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Pizza Crust Reply with quote

Pizza Crust

Servings: 1
1 tb Yeast
1 tb Sugar
3 c Flour
1 c Warm water 110 to 115 degrees

Disolve yeast and sugar in water. Stir in flour 1/2 cup at a time. Knead 10 mins or so. Rise. Punch down, rest 10 mins. Pat into lightly oiled pizza pan. Finish as usual.

mrt60
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Melissa's Pizza Crust Reply with quote

Melissa's Pizza Crust

1/2 Cup of Atkins Bake Mix
1/2 teaspoon each of: salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning (Or Oregano if you don't have Italian)
1 Egg
1/3 Cup of whipping cream
1/3 to 1/2 Cup of water

Put all ingredients (begin by adding only the 1/3 cup of the water to see how much you will need) into a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix with electric mixer. This batter should be THIN - Runny like the consistency of Maple syrup - NO thicker or it won’t work right! Adjust by adding more of the water as needed to achieve this.
Now, take your pizza pan and HEAVILY grease it with SOLID shortening (NOT oil or butter!). Using a spatula to get it all, scrape all the “batter” onto the pizza pan and tilt pan around letting the batter run to the edges of all sides covering the bottom of the pan.
Now bake it like this at 400 degrees for about 7 min or so. Look at it, and when the edges get brown and it’s looking done pull it out and carefully grasp the edges and FLIP IT OVER. This should go in one quick movement and in one piece if you greased enough! Bake for 3 min more and pull it out. Now add 1/2 C of Ragu pizza quick sauce and cheese and whatever toppings you want! and turn the oven down to 350 degrees and bake your pizza for about 10 – 12 minutes (until the cheese is bubbly and lightly brown.

mrt60
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Pizza crust Reply with quote

Pizza crust

1/4 cup soy flour
3/4 cup wheat flour
1 T active dry yeast
1 tsp. sea salt (optional)
1 cup milk or water (warm)
1 tsp. honey (I used 1 packet Splenda)
1 tsp. vegetable oil (optional)

Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well, cover and set in warm place for 1 1/2 hr. Bake in a hot oiled waffle iron (for waffles). I just spread it on a 12” pizza pan.
By my calculations:
My soy flour was 8g - 4g fiber = 4 g carbs for 1/4 soy flour My wheat flour was 22g -4g fiber = 18g carbs x 3 = 54g carbs for wheat flour, which brings the grand total to 58g carbs for the whole pizza crust.
7.25 grams per slice (I got 8 slices out of the recipe) of course you have to add carbs for your pizza sauce and toppings.

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

Avocado 'N Everything Pizza Thin Crust Dough Sicilian Thick Crust Cooked Pizza Sauce Uncooked Pizza Sauce Sunny Side Up Pizza Chicago Style Pizza BBQ Chicken Pizza Thai Pizza Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Margherita Pizza Roasted Garlic and Peppers Pizza Tex - Mex Pizza Muffuletta Pizza Grilled Pizza Pesto Pizza Pizza Pie Frozen Peanut Butter Pizza Pie Pizza Potatoes Crock Pot Pizza Zucchini Pizza Sourdough Pizza Shells Pizza Turkish Lamb Hotpot with a Potato Crust Hamburger Pizza BOBOLI CRUST Basic Pizza Dough Pizza Dough Herb Pizza Dough Whole Wheat Pizza Crust New Classic Pizza Dough Mama Lorraine's Pizza Dough Traditional Pizza Dough Peppy Pizza Pie Shane's Pizza Sauce Zucchini Crust Pizza Apple Crisp Pizza Fruit Pizza Pie Crust NUTRI-GRAIN PIE CRUST EXCELLENT PIE CRUST ALMOND-OAT PIE CRUST Pizza Hut Dessert Pizza MEXICAN PIE CRUST STRINGBEAN AND MUSHROOM QUICHE (WITH ... Almond-Oat Crust Crumb Crust Grapenuts Pie Crust Macaroon Coconut-Oat Crust Quick & Easy Pie Crust

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Bread (4 piece Pizza Crust 2715 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2018 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]