8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Rice Saffron Pilaf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Rice (1 piece Saffron Pilaf 2522 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SERGEN
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Saffron Pilaf Reply with quote

Saffron Pilaf

Ingredients :

2 cup Basmati rice
3/4 tsp Saffron threads
2 tbl Hot water
3 qt Water
3 tbl Salt
6 x -(up to)
8 tbl Melted unsalted butter

Method :

* I have a Turkish recipe for Saffron Pilaf.
* Wash, soak & drain rice.
* Crumble saffron with fingertips and soak in hot water.
* Cook the rice (the instructions are rather complicated, and I'm sure you have a good way of cooking basmati rice). You end up mixing the butter with the cooked rice, and steaming it gently for 30 minutes, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
* Just before serving, mix 2 large tablespoons of the cooked rice with the saffron water in a small bowl. Stirring gently, place the rice on a platter and garnish with the saffron rice, sprinkling over the top.
* This recipe doesn't use much saffron at all. In my limited experience, too much saffron can be indeed too much. If you have a large bag, you might share with your friends. Then you can take turns inviting each other over for saffron pilaf!

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

SEMOLINA SAFFRON AND PISTACHIO HELVA ... RED BEANS WITH PECANS AND SAFFRON OVE... Aubergine Pilaf in Olive Oil Chickpea Pilaf Turkish Pilaf Semolina Saffron and Pistachio Helva ... Stuffed Peppers with Pilaf Turkish Rice Pilaf with Noodles SAFFRON RICE (KESAR CHAWAL) Almond Pilaf Scallops With Saffron SALAD TO VINAGRETA OF SAFFRON Kesar Chawal (Saffron Rice) Azerbaijani Pilaf (video) Firik Pilaf (Gaziantep)

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Rice (1 piece Saffron Pilaf 2522 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]