8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Fruit Pumpkin Dessert (video)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Fruit (1 piece Pumpkin Dessert (video) 3064 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banu Atabay
Yazar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Pumpkin Dessert (video) Reply with quote

Pumpkin Dessert (video)

Kabak Tatlisi
This recipe has subtitles in both Turkish and English

Pumpkin Dessert
Welcome to Mutevazi Lezzetler Cuisine!
our audiences always asking for practical recipes
so we are responding it at this episode, we are sharing a practical dessert recipe
"Pumpkin Dessert"
let's see the short and economic ingredients list, then we will see how to cook it
4.40 pounds pumpkin
5 cups of granulated sugar
for the upper side; coconut
we have 4.40 pounds of peeled pumpkin slices
now I'm cutting them into smaller pieces
they are also sold as peeled
nowadays everything is practical
I'm cutting them into this size
I've peeled them, now I'm placing them into the pot by getting the outer sides…
stay over the surface of the large pot
it is very important to place the pieces just a layer
that is why I have sliced them into small pieces, make it easy to place
and make it easy to cook
I've placed the pumpkin pieces in this way
as you may see it is very simple to cook it
I'm sprinklig the 5 cups of granulated sugar…
all over the pumpkin pieces
after the sprinkling, I'm covering the lid of the pot over
and placing the pot over the heat
at the previous recipes of this dessert…
we have advised to rest it overnight to make it juicy
but by this method, the pieces keep their juice and sugar
and this makes the pieces more delicious
and it is also more practical, so I prefer this method
I've placed it over the stove
the heat must not be too low or too high
I'll be cooking it for 15 minutes
time is over, the clock is ringing
well, I'm removing the lid, as you may see it is juicy now
to remove the juice I'll be cooking it for 15 more minutes without covering the lid
it is cooled and placed into the service plate
well, I'm sprinkling coconut all over
for reminding…
I've cooked for 15 minutes with the covered lid…
then 15 minutes without the lid
then again 15 minutes with the lid
I have cooked it over medium heat for 45 minutes, in total
it has a little juice and it is very delicious
it is also very practical
I'm sure that you will like it
Bon Appetite! Afiyet Olsun!

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

PERSIAN APPLE DESSERT Pumpkin Stew (Persian) KADAYIF (MIDDLE EASTERN CHEESE DESSERT) Pumpkin Soup Pumpkin Soup w. Gruyere cheese Grand Champion Pumpkin Bread Pumpkin Bread Pumpkin Muffins Pumpkin Oat Muffins Poached Pumpkin in Syrup Turkish Dried Fruit Dessert Turkish Yogurt Cake with Poached Pumpkin Pumpkin Bread with Streusel Topping Pumpkin Roll Rocky's Pumpkin Cookies Pumpkin Cookies Pumpkin Bars Rhubarb Dessert Strawberry Dessert Blueberry Dessert Raspberry Dessert Squash (or Pumpkin) Pudding Pecan Pumpkin Pie Quick Dessert Pizza Hut Dessert Pizza Pumpkin Cookies Pumpkin Squares Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars No Bake Two Layer Pumpkin Cream Pie Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe Country Pumpkin Pie Libby's All American Pumpkin Pie Curried Pumpkin Seeds Pumpkin Cheesecake Quick Lemon Dessert Strawberry Whipped Cream/Dessert/Ice ... Quick Jello Cheesecake Dessert Pumpkin Custard Pumpkin Flan Super-Easy Dessert Kitty's Pumpkin Cheesecake Free Dessert Best Ever Dessert Thanksgiving Dessert No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Ricotta Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Custard Two Layer Pumpkin Pie Baked Alaska Pumpkin Pie Easy Pumpkin Nut Pie

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Fruit (1 piece Pumpkin Dessert (video) 3064 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]