Joined: 15 Jan 2007
|Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: Fried Meat Ravioli
Fried Meat Ravioli
1 lb. frozen meat ravioli
2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
1 cup oil
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp. water
1 jar premade alfredo sauce
1. Combine eggs and water. Dip ravioli into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
2. Heat oil in large skillet and fry ravioli until golden brown.
3. Place on papertowel to remove excess grease.
4. Heat alfredo sauce on stove or in microwave. Place in bowl to serve.
5. Arrange ravioli on dish around alfredo sauce.