Baked Artichoke Dip
1 Rye or Pumpernickel Bread, Round
1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
7 green onions, chopped
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
1 16 oz. sour cream
1 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
1 tbsp. prepared chopped garlic, 4 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut medium size hole on top of bread. Remove inside of bread to hollow it out.
3. In small saute pan cook onions and garlic in 1 tbsp. butter.
4. In medium bowl combine all ingredients and blend well. Add in the onions and garlic mixture and blend well.
5. Scoop into bread mixture.
6. Place top of bread back on.
7. Cover bread completely in aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes.
8. Serve with the pulled out bread or other breads or crackers.