Easy Crockpot Beef Dinner
· 1 pound Chuck or other cut beef
· 1 Onion, sliced
· 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
· 2 Carrots, sliced
· 2 Celery stalks, diced
· 1 can Stewed Tomatoes, 14.5 oz.
· 1 package Lipton Onion/Mushroom Soup
· 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
· 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
· 1 can Mushrooms (optional)
· 2 tablespoons Flour
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery to the crockpot. Place meat on top of vegetables. Add the Worcestershire sauce, Kitchen Bouquet, dry soup mix.
Last, pour the stewed tomatoes over the top. I cooked this on Low heat for 7 hrs then added the mushrooms and let it cook for an hour or so more. When done, remove the meat and if a thicker gravy is desired, stir in 2 T flour and set crockpot to high while stirring for a minute or so. Serve with rice or noodles. (Or can add cut up potatoes with the vegetables)