Naan Bread with Curried Vegetables
· 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
· 2 courgettes, sliced
· 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
· 1 small cauliflower, separated into small florets
· 1 green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
· 2 tbsp oil
· 1ml/¼tsp turmeric
· 1ml/¼tsp ground coriander
· 1ml/¼tsp cumin
· 10-20ml/2-4tsp curry paste
· 400g/14oz tinned chickpeas, drained
· 4 tbsp low fat crème fraîche
· 4 tbsp vegetable stock
· 4 naan bread
· fresh coriander, chopped
1. Stir-fry the onion, courgette, carrot, cauliflower and chilli in oil with the ground turmeric, coriander, cumin and curry paste, until soft.
2. Add the chickpeas, crème fraîche, vegetable stock and season well. Cover and heat gently.
3. Warm the naan bread, pile the vegetable mixture on top and sprinkle with fresh coriander.