· 100g cabbage
· 100g carrots
· 50g beans
· 1/2 cauliflower, cut into flowerets
· 100g green peas
· Salt to taste
· 25g Bengal gram
· 25g black gram
· green chilies
· 20g garlic cloves
· 1/2 cup grated coconut
· 20g cumin seeds
· 10g mustard seeds
· 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
· 50g oil
1. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Take 3-4 glasses of water in a pan and bring to a boil by adding salt to it.
3. Add all the vegetables to this water and boil until vegetables are tender. Drain all the water and keep them aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds, cumin seeds, black gram, Bengal gram, curry leaves until they are brown.
5. Mix sliced green chilies, chopped garlic, grated coconut, cumin seeds and blend them to a fine paste.
6. Add the paste to the pan and fry for few minutes. Also add boiled vegetables, salt to this and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated coconut over top and serve.