· 150 grams paneer (cut into 1-inch cubes)
· 1 1/2 inch ginger piece
· 1 to 3 green chilies
· 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
· flakes garlic
· 3/4 tsp salt
· 1/4 tsp red chili powder
· 1 capsicum, cut into fine rings
· Few drops of orange color
· 2 tbsp oil
· 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Grind garlic, ginger, jeera and green chilies in to a fine paste.
2. Add salt, chili powder and lemon juice to the paste and add orange colour.
3. Apply 3/4 of this paste nicely on all the sides of the paneer pieces. Keep the left over paste aside.
4. At the time of serving keep this paneer in a greased dish and grill for 10 minutes till it is dry and crisp. Or you can leave the panner for 1 hour till dry.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Fry onion and capsicum rings for few minutes.
6. Add the left over paste and few drops of lemon juice. Add salt. Add the paneer pieces. Sprinkle tandoori masala. Mix it well. Serve it immediately.
Preparation time: 25-30 minutes