Paneer With Green Chilies
· 200 gm paneer, cut into small cubes
· 10-12 green chilies
· big tomatoes, chopped
· 2 onions, chopped
· 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
· 3 dried red chilies
· 1 tsp cumin seeds
· 2 tbsp oil
· 1 tsp long strips of ginger
· 1 tsp salt
· 1/2 tsp garam masala
· Few chopped green coriander leaves
1. Soak the red chilies in water for few minutes and make a fine paste of them. Keep aside
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry the cumin seeds and onions till slightly brown.
3. Add garlic-ginger paste, chopped ginger, red chili paste, chopped tomatoes and whole green chilies. Fry till masala leaves the sides of the pan.
4. Add salt and garam masala. To this, add paneer cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the paneer is done and serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.