Paneer Tikka on a Vegetable platter
· 1 large block of Paneer, cut into
· thin horizontal slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
· 1/2 cup curd (yoghurt)
· 1 tsp red chilli powder
· 1 tsp cumin powder
· 2 tsp tandoori powder
· 1/2 tsp sugar
· 2 tsps ginger garlic paste
· 1 tbspn minced coriander leaves
· 1/2 tbsp minced mint leaves
· cups of vegetables (bell peppers, red onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots)
· 2-3 tsp chat masala
1. Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade with some salt and set aside.
2. Cut the veggies into juliennes and add the chat masala and remaining marinade(if any)to them.
3. Brush the marinade on the paneer slices and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs.
4. Heat some butter/oil and fry the paneer on both sides till well done.
5. Alternatively, you can brush each paneer piece with some oil and bake in a 350 deg f oven till done.
6. Heat some oil and stir fry the veggies till they are crisp.
7. Just like the paneer, you can alternatively bake these in an oven till they are done.
8. In a platter, arrange the paneer slices in the middle and place the veggies around it.
9. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve hot.