· 1 cup of toor dal
· 2-3 green chillies, minced finely
· 2-3 red chillies
· A pinch of Asoefetida(Hing)
· Salt to taste
· 1 tsp mustard seeds
· A bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
· 1 tsp lime juice
· Cooking oil
1. Pressure cook the dal till it is soft.
2. After it is done, transfer the cooked dhal into a dish, add the green chillies, salt and the chopped cilantro and bring it to a boil.
3. Season with mustard seeds, hing and red chillies.
4. Add the lime juice and stir.
5. Eat hot with plain rice and vegetable curry.