· 1 onion, sliced finely
· 2 chopped green chillies
· 1-2 flakes garlic, chopped finely
· 1/4 " ginger , chopped finely
· Salt and pepper to taste
· A little garam masala powder
· 4 eggs
· 2 tbsp cooking oil/ghee(clarified butter)
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies till the onions turn brown in color.
2. Take the pan off the heat, add the eggs, salt and pepper and the garam masala pwd and stir well.
3. Put back on the fire and fry, stirring continuously till the mixture turns solid and is well browned.
4. Can be eaten as a breakfast dish, on toast or with plain rice and dal.