· 200gms paneer, cut into long pieces
· 150gms carrots, cut into long pieces
· 2 capsicums, cut into long pieces
· 2-3 onions, chopped
· 4 red chilies
· 1 tsp. chili powder
· 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds
· 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
· 2 tsps vinegar
· 6 tsps tomato sauce
· Salt to taste
· 5-6 tbsp refined oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they splutter, add red chilies, onions and fry for a while.
2. When the onions turn golden brown in color, add chili powder, vinegar, ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 more minutes.
3. Now add paneer pieces, chopped carrots, capsicum to the above onion mixture along with little water and cook for few minutes.
4. When the pieces are tender, add tomato sauce, salt and stir well. Remove from heat and serve hot with chapathi or any pulao.
Preparation time: 30 minutes