Tomato Curry With Coconut Milk
· 1 kg tomatoes
· 1 tsp cumin powder
· 1 tsp red chili powder
· 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
· 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
· 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
· 2 red chilies
· 1 cup coconut milk
· 2 eggs, boiled
· 1 tsp gram flour
· Salt to taste
1. Pressure cook the tomatoes with 1 cup of water and drain juice into a vessel.
2. Boil the juice and add cumin, red chili and turmeric powders. Bring to a boil.
3. Add coconut milk and boil the mixture until it thickens.
4. Now add the gram flour mixed in little water and cook for little more time. Remove from heat.
5. Heat oil in a pan, fry the cumin and mustard seeds, red chilies and add to the prepared tomato curry.
6. Cut the both eggs into 2 pieces each and fry them for few minutes.
7. Garnish the curry with fried eggs and serve with rice or phulkas.