Easy Tuna Salad
1 can drained tuna
1 dill pickle chopped
1 dollop mayonnaise
1 dollop sour cream
Mix together. You can also add any or all of the following:
• a few chopped onions or peppers (if past induction) • chopped hard boiled eggs
• chopped celery • crumbled bacon
• chopped radish • shredded cheese
• To the above basic recipe, omit the sour cream, and use mustard instead. Add some curry powder to taste.
• Use mustard instead of the sour cream. Add a bit of cumin, garlic, crushed red pepper and horseradish.
• Use ranch dressing instead of sour cream.
• Mix tuna with a vinaigrette instead of mayo/sour cream.