8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Fish Ways to Cook Fish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Fish (1 piece Ways to Cook Fish 1862 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrt60
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Ways to Cook Fish Reply with quote

Ways to Cook Fish

from Cyndi Norman

1. Last night I made halibut, which is similar to cod. It was rather boring when I made it a week ago in the same way I make fatty fish, so I changed my method.
Choose a baking pan slightly bigger than the fish. Put in olive oil (enough to lightly coat the bottom of the pan by turning it side to side) then add about the same amount of balsamic vinegar (this is carby but the amount that stays on the fish is minimal...try red wine vinegar if you don’t have balsamic). Add sage and black pepper (or herbs of your choice). Mix around.
Take the defrosted fish fillets and coat them on all sides in the sauce. Put them in the pan in the middle of the sauce (careful not to overlap any pieces). I added some sun-dried tomatoes in oil to the top of the fish because I was in the mood for the flavor. If you’re not on induction and your carb counts can handle it, they don’t add all that much (keep it to about 4 silvers of tomato per serving).
Cover the pan with tin foil. Bake at 350 until the fish is almost done. Remove the foil and continue baking until done.
The foil keeps the fish very moist which white fish needs to be to taste good. This was so good we each ate a pound of fish!
2. This works well on catfish. Put pecans in the food processor and make pecan meal. It doesn’t have to be powder but it should be very fine. Wet the defrosted fish if needed and coat with the pecan meal. Fry fish on both sides in a pan with olive oil until done.
3. Did this the other night because our houseguest can’t eat nuts (or salmon or most dark fleshed fishes). Dip the defrosted fish in beaten egg then coat lightly with soy protein powder (the plain stuff!!!). Fry on both sides until golden brown on the outside and done on the inside. Catfish has a flavour to it...for milder fish like cod you may want to add some seasoning to the soy protein powder before dipping the fish in it.

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

Moroccan Orecchiette with Grilled Fis... Curried Fish Grilled Fish in Turkish Marinade of Y... Turkish Marinaded Fish Frances Cook's Bread & Rolls Smoked Fish McDonald's Filet O Fish Sandwich Filet~O-Fish® No-Cook Cheesecake Baked Fish a la Neapolitan Greek Fish Grilled Fish for Two Swordfish or any other thick fish Heavenly Fish Gingered Fish Parcels Baked Fish With Lemon & Black Pepper Crusty Coconut-Almond Fish Simple but Delicious Fish Topping for any Baked or Broiled Fish Medieval Sweet and Sour Fish Foil Baked Fish Slow Cook Jambalaya Batter Fried Fish Dijon Crusted Fish Lemon Pepper Fish Fry Spicy Fish Fry A GOOD WAY TO COOK CHICKEN Slow Cook Spanish Rice Baked Fish with Lemon Pepper Crust Fish Au Gratin New Orleans Fish Fillets Arthur Treacher's Fish Batter Long John Silver's Battered Fish Medieval Sweet and Sour Fish Lemon Blossom White Fish

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Fish (1 piece Ways to Cook Fish 1862 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]