8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Egg Variations on Egg Foo Yung

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Egg (1 piece Variations on Egg Foo Yung 1885 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrt60
Şef Aşçıbaşı
Şef Aşçıbaşı

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Variations on Egg Foo Yung Reply with quote

Variations on Egg Foo Yung

by Patti Shock

First, I prepare the basics:
• I microwave about a cup of sprouts for 2 minutes to soften them up a bit. - I beat up 3 eggs in a bowl with about a Tablespoon of heavy cream
• I soak about 2 tablespoons of chopped dried onions in hot water to soften them. - I cut up around 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
• I put about 2T of olive oil in a small frying pan and brown off the garlic - then I add the sprouts and onions and stir. - then I add the eggs.
Now, sometimes I stir like scrambled eggs, and sometimes I let it sit and cook it more like an omelette.
Other things you can add, depending on your mood include mushrooms, strips of chicken, some hamburger or seafood. (When I use hamburger I brown it off after the garlic and before I add the sprouts, then at the end after the eggs are cooked, I add cheese too) For chicken, I usually use leftover store-bought rotisserie chicken. Tasty and filling.

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

Vegetarian Sushi Nori and variations Muffins Basic And Variations Foo Yung Chuck Roast Variations Variations on Sugar-Free Pudding Mixes Scrambled Egg Variations

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Egg (1 piece Variations on Egg Foo Yung 1885 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]