Joined: 15 Jan 2007
|Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:11 am Post subject: Cheese Ice Cream
Cheese Ice Cream
· 60 g grated Västerbotten cheese
· 3 egg yolks
· 60 g icing sugar (powdered sugar)
· 300 ml whipping cream
· 3 egg whites
Proceed as follows:
1. Mix the grated cheese with the sugar and the egg yolks.
2. Whip the whipping cream. Add the whipped cream to the cheese-egg yolks-sugar mixture.
3. Whip the egg whites into a firm foam. Add the foam under a very gentle mixing to the cream-cheese-egg yolks-sugar mixture.
4. Pour into a low mould; place it in the deep-freeze for a few hours.