Joined: 07 May 2007
|Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 am Post subject: MIXED VEGETABLES & MUSHROOMS
MIXED VEGETABLES & MUSHROOMS
1 Lb. mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, and green beans).
1 Yellow onion (diced)
1 Lb. fresh mushrooms
1 Tablespoon virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon real butter
1 Cup spring water
1. Sauté onions and mushrooms.
2. Place mixed vegetables in covered sauce pan with water and cook until barely tender.
3. Add onions and mushrooms and a dash of salt.
4. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Save any left over liquid for stock.