8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Vegetable Marjoram Potato Casserole
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece Marjoram Potato Casserole 3784 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Super MOD
Super MOD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Marjoram Potato Casserole Reply with quote

Marjoram Potato Casserole

750 g potatoes
bunch of fresh marjoram (dried otherwise)
250g cream
2 egg yolks
freshly ground pepper
40 g butter
75g ham

(If I want this as a main meal, then I use minced meat and prepare it the same way I would for Lasagna (ie spicy and rich) I then just alternate the layers of meat mix and the potato recipe.)
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes thinly.
- In lightly salted, rolling boiling water, cook for 5 mins.
(sorry about the sentence stucture- I'm translating this from Germanthis is an "authentic" Austrian recipe...)
- Drain the potatoes thoroughly in a sieve.
- Take the Marjoram from the stalks, and chop finely.
- Mix salt, pepper and marjoram with the egg yolks and cream.
- Grease a casserole dish, and place half the potatoes in the form.
- Chop the ham finely, and spread half over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle s and p over the layers.
- Place the rest of the potatoes in the dish, and then pour the egg mix over the top. Sprinkle with ham, and dot the top with the remainder of the butter used for greasing the dish.
Cook on 250degrees Celcius (er- Farenheit, ~375) for 30-40 mins, or until golden on top.
Serve with a green salad dressed with a marjoram/vinegar combination.

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

Vegetable Casserole (Güvec Turlu) Deli Potato Salad Baked Potato Slices FRENCH POTATO BALLS HOT POTATO CASSEROLE POTATO KIBBEH POTATO PEEL STOCK EGGPLANT CASSEROLE (MIRZA GHASSEMI) SQUASH CASSEROLE Potato Salad Potato Wedges Potato Soup Cream of Sweet Potato Soup Hamburger & Potato Soup Ground Beef & Vegetable Casserole Layered Enchilada Casserole Zucchini Casserole Zucchini & Mushroom Casserole Zucchini & Tomato Casserole Zucchini & Rice Casserole Zucchini & Cheese Casserole Hamburger & Zucchini Casserole Potato Leek Soup BAKED POTATO SOUP GREEN ONION AND POTATO SOUP MASHED POTATO SOUP POTATO SOUP (KARTOFFELSUPPE) TOMATO POTATO SOUP Potato, olive and anchovy soup Potato soup with roast garlic Leek, Potato, and Spinach Soup Mashed Potato Casserole Sweet Potato Casserole Southern Sweet Potato & Orange Ca... Broccoli Casserole Fastnacht Potato Cake Potato Sponge Bread Instant Potato Lefse Mexicali Spoon Bread Casserole POTATO KUGEL BREAD LINDA'S EASY POTATO BREAD BASIC SOURDOUGH STARTER (WITH POTATO) Guvec or Turlu - Vegetable Casserole Lamb and Vegetables in Casserole [Seb... Turkish Lamb Hotpot with a Potato Crust Turlu (Mixed Vegetable and Meat Casse... Potato Loaf Bread CHEDDER CHEESE CASSEROLE BREAD SWEET POTATO BISCUITS INSTANT POTATO STARTER

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece Marjoram Potato Casserole 3784 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2018 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]