8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Cake Beginner's Cream Cake (video)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Cake (1 piece Beginner's Cream Cake (video) 6429 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banu Atabay
Yazar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Beginner's Cream Cake (video) Reply with quote

Beginner's Cream Cake (video)

Acemi Pastasi
This recipe has subtitles in both Turkish and English

Welcome to Mutevazi Lezzetler Cuisine!
at this episode we are sharing a very nice cream cake recipe...
it will be very helpful for the cook beginners
"Beginner's Cream Cake"
let’s see the ingredients list at first, then we will see how to cook...
1 liter milk
1 + 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
2 tbsp wheat starch
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp butter
1 pack of vanilla
1 egg
8 drained apricots
and 1 pack of baby buscuits (about 7 oz)
After the ingredients list we can see how to cook it
I'm breaking the egg into the pot
I'm adding 1 liter of milk...
1 + 1/2 cups of milk...
2 tbsp wheat starch...
3 tbsp flour...
and 2 tbsp of cocoa into the pot
I’m mixing theser ingredients without heating them...
until the mixture smoothens totally
now, we can placer the pot over medium heat
I'll cook it by stirring constantly until it reaches right consistency
the mixture became thicker
now I'll add vanilla...
and butter
After stirring it for a while...
the butter melts and I’ m turning of the heat
rest it just for a while
I’m adding the diced apricots on it
finally I'm adding the broken baby biscuits...
onto the mixture
and mixing it for a while
now I can pour the mixture...
into a wet bowl...
like this, but you can use...
Another one also
I'm smoothing the surface by a wet spoon
after resting it just for a while...
I'm placing it into the fridge
you should refrigerate it for 1 night at least
the day after, you can garnish it with coconut and serve
at this episode we have shared a very easy cream cake recipe
"Beginner's Cream Cake"
I hope that you will try it in a short time and like it
Bon Appetite! Afiyet Olsun!

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

CREAM-FILLED APRICOTS ORANGE CAKE WITH FRESH TAYBERRIES Prevention's Chelou (Rice Cake) ALMOND & CARDAMOM CREAM PUDDING TAHINI CAKE BACON AND CREAM CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS MUSHROOMS IN CREAM POTTKUCHEN (POT-CAKE -- MADE OF POTAT... Cream of Sweet Potato Soup Cream of asparagus soup with Morels Cream of Broccoli Soup Cream of carrot soup Cream of salsify and mushroom soup Sour Cream Dressing Pot Roast with Sour Cream Gravy Cream of Zucchini Soup CREAM CORN SOUP CREAM OF CAULIFLOWER SOUP (CREME DUBA... CREAM OF CELERY SOUP CREAM OF VEGETABLE SOUP Double Coriander-Ginger Cream Soup CREAM OF RED PEPPER SOUP Whipped Cream Fruit Salad Cranberry Cream Scones Gingerbread Pudding Cake Coffee Cake (Kaffee Kuchen) Fastnacht Potato Cake CREAM CHEESE BREAD Baklava with Cream Filling (Muhallebi... Kaymakli Kayisi (Cream-Filled Apricots) Passover Honey Nut Cake in Soaking Syrup Turkish Honey Almond Cake Turkish Lemon Yoghurt Cake Turkish Orange Cake with Fresh Tayber... Turkish Walnut Sponge Cake - (Tezpisti) Turkish Yogurt Cake with Poached Pumpkin Tyrolean Style Hard Cake Yogurt and Pistachio Cake FUNNEL CAKE PISKOTA FANK-(HUNGARIAN DOUGHNUTS WIT... Cream Biscuits Sour Cream Brittlebread Deb's Breakfast Cake Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Frosting Mayonnaise Devil's Food Cake Christmas Fruit Cake Easy Chocolate Cake Poppy Seed Cake

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Cake (1 piece Beginner's Cream Cake (video) 6429 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]