8081 recipes en.lezzetler.net
Banu Atabay's Mütevazi Lezzetler® Recipe Forums

Ana SayfaMain Page   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    YöneticilerAdmins    Log inLog in 

All Recipes  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  Turkish Cooking Recipes

Vegetable Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami (video)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami (video) 6057 views)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banu Atabay
Yazar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami (video) Reply with quote

Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami (video)

Firinda Pastirmali Patates
This recipe has subtitles in both Turkish and English

Welcome to Mutevazi Lezzetler!
at this episode, we are sharing a very practical…
and delicious recipe for the audiences who do not have too much time
"Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami"
what are the ingredients? let's see
then we will see how to cook it
20 slices of pastrami
4 medium size potatoes
4 slices of kasar cheese
2 medium size tomatoes
4 long green peppers
enough salt
I'm peeling the potatoes firstly
I'm trying to peel it very carefully
all the ingredients are multiples of 4
it means that, this recipe is for 4 portion
now I'm slicing the potatoes into circles
I'm keeping on cutting the ingredients…
the main entries of this recipe are potato and pastrami
well, I'm placing the potato slices…
over a piece of aluminum foil with 30x40 cm. dimensions…
you may superpose some of the slices to make it easier to fold the foil
1 potato is enough for each portion
I'm placing 5 slices of pastrami
I've removed some of the fenugreek paste around the pastrami
1/2 tomato
now, I should sprinkle some salt
I'm taking it
1/4 tsp of salt is enough
I've removed the seeds of the peppers, I'm placing them also
I've slit a pepper into 2 pieces
I'm sprinkling some salt over the pepper pieces…
and to the top, the kasar cheese…
it goes really great with pastrami
I'm placing it also
now, I should make a proper package
and I'll place it into the baking tray
I'll repeat the same processes for the remaining 3 portions, you may see better by this way
I'm preparing the fourth and the last package also
I'm packaging it properly
and placing it beside the others
I'll cook them for about 20 – 25 minutes in the oven that is preheated to 392 F
it has cooked and it seems delicious
I hope that you will try this recipe
it is healthy and also very practical
Bon Appetite! Afiyet Olsun!

Yemek Tarifleri
Robot Admin

Gratin of Potatoes Girardet Low-fat Scalloped Potatoes ALOHA SWEET POTATOES HONEYED ROAST POTATOES IRISH POTATOES MILLET "MASHED POTATOES" POTATOES AU GRATIN POTTKUCHEN (POT-CAKE -- MADE OF POTAT... SAUTEED POTATOES IN LEMON AND GARLIC SCALLOPED POTATOES & TOMATOES SWEET POTATOES WITH GRAPEFRUIT WINTER GREENS AND POTATOES (VEGETABLE... Cooked Pizza Sauce Mashed Potatoes Pizza Potatoes Zucchini & Potatoes Candied Sweet Potatoes Kuzu Kapama (Roast Lamb with Tomatoes... Swedish Oven Pancakes Au Gratin Potatoes Southern Sweet Potatoes Ready Ahead Potatoes Buffet Potatoes Bacon & Cheese Oven Omelet Oven Porcupine Meatballs Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak SCALLOPED POTATOES POTATOES A LA GREENS COOKED CRANBERRY-ORANGE RELISH BAKED GARLIC POTATOES Leg Of Lamb with Caramel Potatoes (Ic... STUFFED BAKED POTATOES WITH BROCCOLI ... Mashed Potatoes Oven Baked (French Fries) Twice Baked Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes FRUITY SWEET POTATOES Hasselback Potatoes OVEN FRIED CHICKEN CHOPS OVEN SWISS STEAK GOBI ALOO (CAULIFLOWER AND POTATOES) DRY POTATOES (SOOKHA ALOO) CAULIFLOWER AND POTATOES (ALOO GOBI) Egg cooked with Meat and Fried (Nargi... Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Mom's Oven Steak Supper Mom's Cooked Cabbage Mom's Mashed Potatoes Scalloped Potatoes AuGratin Potatoes

Kullanıcı bilgilerini göster E-Posta gönder Kullanıcının web sitesini ziyaret et
Post new topic   Reply to topic    en.lezzetler.net Forum Index -> Vegetable (1 piece Oven Cooked Potatoes with Pastrami (video) 6057 views) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

[Mütevazı Lezzetler® Türkçe]  [Mütevazı Lezzetler® Azərice]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® English]  [Mutevazı Lezzetler® Español]  [Скромные Вкусы® Русский]
© MMVI lezzetler.net|ça TR-06500 BEŞEVLER 2006-2015 All rights reserved [Privacy Policy]  [Categories]