Tomato And Rice Casserole
· 4 teaspoons Butter
· 1/2 cup Uncooked Rice
· 1 cup Liquid from canned tomatoes
· 1 3/4 cups Canned tomatoes, drained
· 2 teaspoons Chopped parsley
· 1−1/2 teaspoons Salt
· 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
· 4 tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
· Chopped chives
1. Saute the rice in the butter in a fry pan until the rice is golden brown.
Put into the crock pot. 2. Pour the tomato liquid, tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper into the crock pot and mix well. 3. Cover and cook on low setting for six to eight hours. 4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped chives before serving.